- Sku: 784927235362
- Vendor: Wanneroo Stock Feeders
SAND FLUSH is an all-natural psyllium pellet designed to aid in the clearance of sand from the gastiointestinal tract of horses. SAND FLUSH is made in Western Australia in a Feedsafe accredited facility.
The main ingredient of SAND FLUSH is psyllium husk.
Psyllium husk is derived from the seed of the plant, Plantago ovata
Psyllium husk is a highly soluble fibre which allows to absorb a large amount of water in the gastrointestinal system
- As sand flush pellets absorb water in the intestines, a soft, sticky gel is formed (see picture).
- As the psyllium gel moves through the intestines, it will pick up sand which will then pass out in the manure.
- Feed for 5 days per month to help prevent the accumulation of sand in your horse.
FEEDING GUIDE :
- A 500kg horse will require 2 scoops of SAND FLUSH per day for 5 days per month.
- A 250g pony will require 1 scoop of SAND FLUSH per day for 5 days
- Use the metered scoop provided.
- A 650g bag will be sufficient for 1 one horse for 5 days.
- Feed SAND FLUSH with your horse's normal feed or straight out of your hand! It tastes so good that most horses will eat it like a treat!
- Caution - do not feed SAND FLUSH to a horse showing signs of colic. Contact your veterinarian for advice prior to feeding SAND FLUSH.
Have a question?