Suitable for all Beef and Dairy Cattle, Horses Sheep and Goats. A palatable molasses, calcium and phosphorus block fortified with copper, zinc and selenium for breeding and growing stock grazing in areas where mineral deficiencies may occur.
iO Hobby Farm BlocksA palatable molasses, calcium and phosphorus block fortified with copper, zinc and selenium for breeding and growing stock grazing in areas where mineral deficiencies may occur.Suitable for: Cattle, horses, sheep and goats on green feed Benefits & Features:
• Good level of phosphorus
• The high level of phosphorus will help overcome deficiencies
• High levels of copper, selenium and zinc
• Molasses and cottonseed meal added to ensure acceptance by all stock
• High vitamin A level for better fertility in rams
• Improved growth rates in young stock
• Increased wool growth with better tensile strength
• Better fertility in breeding stock Recommended Intake: (per head/per day)
• Cattle 100 – 200g One 100kg block will last 100 head of cattle 10 days. Always place 2-3 blocks per head of cattle
• Sheep & Goats 20 – 40g One 100kg block will last 350 sheep 10 days. Always place 2-3 blocks per 500 sheep
• Horses 150 – 300g One 100kg block will last 20 horses 25 days.
Directions Place blocks near watering points. Place sufficient blocks so stock have ready access to blocks.
ANALYSIS per Kg
Energy DM 6.19 MJ
Total Protein 5.8 %
Natural Protein 5.8 %
Calcium 9.0 %
Phosphorus 2.4 %
Sulphur 1.6 %
Magnesium 2.0 %
Salt 2.5 %
Vitamin A 54 400IU