- Sku: 2497
- Vendor: Wanneroo Stock Feeders
Copper Sulphate also known as Bluestone. Purity 99%.
Suitable for use as a drawing agent for hoof abcesses.
- Copper Sulphate can be given in feed to correct dietary copper deficiency in horses
- Mixed with petroleum jelly to use as a topical product on the treatment of proud flesh or seedy toe
Hoof Rot Treatment
A remedy traditionally has been a mixture of copper sulfate and water to form a paste, packing the compound into the infected area of the hoof. The solution, according to those who utilize the compound, has worked in their practices and provided a cost-effective treatment to the thrush cases they see regularly.
- Promotes healthy growth of young leaves where inadequate copper levels occur
Application Method: Dissolve 10g in each litre of water and apply to soil surrounding the root system
- Controls algae on paths and in ponds, and corrects copper deficiency in fruit trees and vegetables.
Easy control of algae and slime on paths - dissolve 5g in a 9 litre non-metallic watering can and apply over affected area
How It Works
- As a fertiliser, copper is absorbed into the root system.
Directions for use
- Fruit trees – Apply 100 – 400g per tree depending on age of tree and severity of deficiency. Vegetables – Apply 100g or more per 100 square metres depending on the severity of the symptoms.
- In ponds – Use 4g per 1000 litres of water. Dissolve in a small amount of water first and then add the solution to the pond.
Keep out of reach of children. Read safety directions.
Do not breath dust or vapors,
Wash skin thoroughly after handling,
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product,
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth.
Do not spray directly on to foliage of plants or severe damage may result.
Do not apply to domestic water supplies.
Dangerous to fish. Do not use in fishponds
For more information about Copper Sulphate Click Here
Have a question?